Saturday, November 22, 2008

Winter


We had snow today for the first time...The sun peaked out for a moment. Im feeling better. I think I have the sensibility of an artist. I am easily affected, easily moved. I sometimes forget the beauty that is in everything, regardless of the situation or place or the time or the people. I thought I could manage living here. It had all the charm an artist looks for; The dark stone, the small winding street that leads you onto the next one, the beautiful women, the change of light, the beginning of a country lane, the old man whos face is timeless, the creaking doors,the trains that take you to interesting places, the jewish soul which wants to be redeemed. But something just did not stick, and I realized, I am meant for greater things, for the spiritual, the creative, and for community.

No comments: