Sunday, October 12, 2008

Salsa in Ostrava.

I am an avid Salsa dancer. You might even say I am addicted to Salsa dancing. I am challenged here, as there is A very small Salsa scene. Temple bar on saturday night is the place for Salsa here. From 6pm to 9pm there is A small group of salseros there, dancing away the Salsa beat. This place for me is what A rosary is to A catholic; its really A life saver for me. I am determined to find A way to continue my Salsa practice. One idea is to teach, which I have minimal experience with, but I see this as an opportunity and as way of reviving the Salsa scene here in Ostrava, as well as nourishing my Salsa hunger.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi
I am a 40-year-old Chinese living in settled in Prague and travel a lot to Ostrava.could you please give me some directions on sasla in Ostrava. besides the one club in Stodoni streets which has Saturday course.is there any other course/club for meeting women dancers in 30s?

thanks a lot
yang
chineseman@seznam.cz